Wednesday, August 9, 2006

overrun by Dino softies...

Okay, I'm all done with the dino softies for my niece, and I hope she has half as much fun playing with them as I did. :) My favorite is still the trilobite, but I think they are all fun in their own way. Here are the backs:


dino love

Poor triceratops was the wonkiest by far - the most challenging part for me is sewing the opening you use for stuffing... I think I had gotten much better by the time I made the last dino, dimetredon. :) And, the best part about making little stuffed toys is getting a little goofball playtime in, for yourself:


little dino has a friend...

4 comments:

kristin said...

oh you have been so busy...these are just too cute!

alice said...

soooo cute. Definitely the cutest trilobite I've ever seen. :)

skyrocketstar said...

The triceratops is my favorite!! :] They're all so cute!

floresita said...

Why thank you ladies! I can't wait to hear the full review from my niece! :)