Thursday, November 30, 2006

more ornaments progress...

embroidery in the car

So, the Thanksgiving weekend was a prolific Christmas ornament time for me. It was fun hauling out the stash of vintage patterns, ironing the motifs on different fabrics, and choosing threads. Part of this was stitched in the car, something I almost immediately regretted. There was something about squinting at the small stitches and the extra-smooth ride that combined to make me carsick....



Here's a couple of others, a little baby in a green snowsuit and a kiddo in a plaid fur-lined coat:

baby in the grass little kiddo


Finished work to come very soon! In the meantime, I'm preparing for my swap with Ellia, of greenbeanbaby. Her work is so inspiring, I can't wait to get my little swap in the mail!

No comments: