Sunday, December 17, 2006

beautiful gift from Isa

a beautiful envelope arrived...

I was so amazed to find this surprise in the mail - a gorgeous gift from Isa, a Flickr friend. I am always inspired by her gorgeous pictures of nature and her amazing quilts. I was so completely honored to receive this small hand-made quilt from her:

so beautiful, dear friend!

She also sent the most delicious dark chocolate I've ever had. I can't wait to finish the little gift I started crafting for her!

delicious

4 comments:

ellia said...

oh such beauty!!! that quilt is amazing!!!!!!!!

floresita said...

Isn't it? I feel so honored to have it - the effort involved and the beauty of her work - I'm just amazed! :)

AnastasiaC said...

such a special gift - its beautiful!
that dark chocolate looks too good to eat! Yum!

floresita said...

Yes, Anastasia, it was delicious - it does look too pretty to eat, but I had no problems! ;)