Tuesday, December 5, 2006

the Handmade Holiday swap

swap that went out today....

I had such fun putting together the swap I sent to Ellia of greenbeanbaby... um, such fun that it ended up going out a couple of days late! I hope she's as excited about the little things I cooked up for her - I was so inspired by her cut paper work that I had to make something unique and individual for her. Here's a tiny peek:

a tiny glimpse...

I'll reveal the details as soon as she gets it - hopefully soon! :)

3 comments:

Sally said...

I can't wait to see what's inside all the packaing. And the full pictures of the felt creation too!

ellia said...

i got it! i got it!!! and i am in love!!!!! your work is soooooo beautiful and it was such an honor to swap with you :D ohhh i cant wait to show off pix!!! and i am emailing you now too D:

thanks again! i LOVED EVERY SINGLE THING!!! YOU ARE SWEET :D

HUGS, ellia

floresita said...

Thanks Sally - hope you like my finished little piece! :)

Ha, Ellia, you are so sweet - I've long since gotten your package and I am still impressed. So fun swapping with you! :)