Monday, January 15, 2007

announcing a new blog!

I'd like to invite everyone to visit my new blog, Vintage Transfer Finds. As you may know, I love vintage embroidery transfers, and look for every possible chance to stitch them on things and lately I scanned in freebies for everyone to enjoy. Well, the more transfers I bought, the less inclined I felt to put them all here, but I still wanted to offer freebies and organize my little collection.

I was also so surprised I couldn't find a guide to vintage transfers anywhere online, and it was such a guessing game knowing what I'd get on Ebay... My project is to continue my hobby of snapping up transfers on Ebay, post a picture of each envelope, a description of the contents, and even a freebie or two! How does that sound? I was inspired by the generous creators of needlecrafter.com and patternbee.com who inspired me to make so many fun projects. So, if you want to learn a little bit about vintage patterns and find some freebies, head on over! :)

4 comments:

Geek+Nerd said...

This is great - thank you!

floresita said...

Thank you - hope you enjoy the patterns! :)

AnastasiaC said...

I might have some at home - will check for you
thanks for the link too!

floresita said...

Hi Anastasia - thank you! I'd love to hear about your patterns! :)