Tuesday, February 20, 2007

tiny sweater complete

little sweater

My knitting friend and I celebrated a day off by finishing this tiny sweater. About a week later I recovered from an attack of laziness and sewed the little pink buttons on... so, it's done now! Her little sweater is adorable:

mini sweater
mini sweater,
originally uploaded by abielskas.

I like how hers was boxier than mine... she surprised me with her hidden ribbon embroidery skills, too! :) Now we need to plan our next knitting adventure...

4 comments:

Scribbles & Bits said...

I love your wee sweater with pink buttons! Any chance we can see your friend's interpretation? By the way, I found you via Whip Up and I think you're awesome, so I've added you to my daily reads list. Hope you don't mind!

floresita said...

I added a pic to my post!
And thanks for the kind comments! So glad you're enjoying my crafty fun. :)

Scribbles & Bits said...

Aaaaawwww! That is so cute, too! That must be so awesome to have a crafty friend to hang out with at lunch! Ihave a crafty friend at work, but she and I are often on crossed schedules so it's hard to get together.

floresita said...

Ha - it was fun, but she just got a great new job somewhere else! :( So, I'm back to crafting solo for awhile - but there's always after work knitting! :)