Here it is, people, the great monkey giveaway, otherwise known as my 100th post!!! I am indeed giving a monkey away! Although I can't assure you with 100% certainty that the monkey of your choosing will want to relocate, I'll do my best to sit the monkey down and try to meet your monkey needs!
Here's how it works:
- Leave a comment, delurking if necessary (I love lurkers - I am a lurker too)
- Indicate in your comment which monkey you love most.
- Tell me a little bit about yourself! What's your favorite band, movie, TV show etc. I'll use this information to de-brief the monkeys. :)
But, you may ask yourself, how is that fair? I read your boring blog X times a week, and what if I don't win? How can I bring myself to read your blog again?! Calm down, my friend! You too, can have monkeys!
Monkey desktop wallpaper, 1024 x 768
and, the monkey calendar:
Finally, I want to thank everyone who reads this blog - the overwhelming sheer niceness of everyone continues to amaze me. Every visitor has inspired me in one way or another, and I'm so glad if you've found anything here that inspires you! And a special thank you to everyone who responded to the celebrity sightings post!
I'm happy to know, that between all of us, we have managed to see:
- Randy Newman, shirtless
- George Bush Sr, almost bitten by a dog
- Robin Williams, in Doc Martens, looking especially hairy
- Whoopi Goldberg, with entourage
- Judge Reinhold (I freaking love Judge Reinhold) :)
- Will Smith + Carlton
- JFK Jr. en route to his George office
- Linda Evangelista in a bakery (take that you model twigs, you!)
- Bob Saget (oh, Bob Saget)
- Joe Walsh, kicking back with a beer