Monday, December 10, 2007

sick update

I'm awfully, miserably sick with nothing new to say. And yet I just felt I had to share something with you, so instead of taking a picture of my miserably sick self for proof, I'll share a chipper picture of Horace:

thinking

Getting a flu in the middle of doing my first sale on Etsy has been a bummer - each evening I've dragged myself over to the computer to see if there's been a purchase and I must admit I'm half hoping there is no sale because then I don't have to walk to the post office! ;) I'm a wuss, I know, but seriously this is a bad bug that's made me miserable for days. I even got my boyfriend sick so we spent the weekend inside, only going out to get soup and buy tissues.

But the good news is Fiona is on her way to a new home... right here in New York! That means all 3 monkeys in stockings are still up for grabs - Mr. Horace, pictured above, and Alice the snow monkey and Edgar:
Alice the snow monkey cute
And I promise they are carefully boxed away in a germ-free environment so they won't catch this nasty flu. If only I was so lucky. Stay healthy, friends!

6 comments:

Average Jane Crafter said...

Oh no! So sorry to hear you are sick. That is the worst! :-(

Hope you are on the mend soon - take care and get loads of rest!
Rach

Catherine Slye said...

love the wee mittens!

get better soon!

catherine

kalurah said...

I'm sorry to hear you're sick! hope you feel better. your new gloves will protect you from the winter chills!
I am lucky that my hubbie works from the house during the day and gets off at 2:30pm. when he's done, he's ready to get out of the house, so I send him to the post office.
he is my official Mail Boy! :)

Marilyn (Pulp Sushi) said...

Aw sweetie! You need to get yourself better! xoxo!

Olga said...

oh, no! hope you feel better soon!

on an unrelated note, it just occurred to me that if you're not a knitter, perhaps we could work out a swap someday.

Stitchado said...

i hope you are feeling better, i'm dreading getting sick, something tells it'll happen soon tough.

take care, drink lots of tea and get lots of rest :)