Sunday, June 1, 2008

Warning: images of unbearable cuteness

pink doe

There are all kinds of cuteness out there. But sometimes, cuteness hurts. Pangs in the stomach hurts. So cute you might get ill hurts. And I think this one qualifies. Stitched by me, finished today, and I'm so happy with it it gives me a stomachache. :)


doe in progress yesterday

I had a beautiful weekend, happy with the smallest things at times, like yesterday, when I heard three peals of thunder as the clouds grew heavy and hazy with rain. Being inside while the rain poured outside, the AC filtering in a delicious chill, mixed with the smell of rain. I watched goofy movies, embroidered, and today we fed sparrows in the park, careful to only throw tiny crumbs so as not to attract pigeons. I read a little, laughing and smiling like a child... and the next simple pleasure comes in a few minutes - folding (yes! I love folding clothes!) and watching whatever I want on TV, while it is deliciously quiet. Wishing you much deliciousness tonight, and the variety of cuteness that is so cute it hurts... ;)



P.S. I finally got the Feeling Stitchy Banner Contest together! Go take a peek and let me see what you've got!!! :)

19 comments:

jan said...

Gorgeous little fawn! I love the color combination!

Amy said...

Ooh geeze, so so sweet! I do love this, what an innocent look!...and those flowers! Eek!!

Mia said...

So, so, so cute! I love the colors!

Brook said...

you are right this is so cute its sickening... I saw it on flickr and I was APPALLED by how cute this little guy is!! I love your lazy daisys..

Early Bird Special said...

Eeek!! SO CUTE, Flor! :-)

Is this one of the patterns Gina posted last week? You did it justice, girlie. Now I want to make one for Darcy's room.

RobynE said...

I know it is wrong to covet. I don't care.

I.want.little.pink.fawn.so.bad!

LAPPEQURI said...

Hello from Norway
Lovely stitching
Have a nice and creative week:-))

mkjn said...

How adorable! Just the sweetest little fawn.

Claudia said...

oh my!
it's so pretty and cute!!!
beautiful work on the embroidery.

Swapna said...

Sweet enough to give an overdose

Stitcher S said...

That is deliciously cute. I love it!

Chris Salley said...

i love it!

Lorie M. said...

now that is a cute deer! Is he going to be on your wall? :-)

Sew Bettie said...

oh my gosh. this little deer is too cute. i love the design for the banner contest too.

Raesha D said...

Ok - you did it. I just passed out from sheer cuteness overload!!! This is absolutely cute beyond words. I love it!

Lolita Blahnik said...

Precioso!

susan said...

oh he is giving me a toothache!
i too like to do laundry =)

Walk in the Woods said...

Oooooh ... so sweet ... so lovely ... so beautifully done!

Alyssa said...

this is quite possibly the cutest deer ever!!! i absolutely love it!