Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Random images


Sometimes I feel compelled to post random images online... Random images were the reason I joined Flickr about 4 years ago - I was feeling very deflated after taking Graphic Design classes and being very slow and bad at every assignment. I only received positive feedback twice: once when I brought in some drawings and once in my last class, when our assignment was to take random photographs of our day. That unexpected feeling of happiness and serendipity that someone found special the random things I found special... to me that's been the mystery of the internet...


So, a few images at random...






3 comments:

Kristi said...

I ♥ random images! The more random, the better. :)

I love your pics, they always make me smile.

floresita said...

Aww... thank you Kristi! I heart people who heart random images! :)

emilyknits said...

sometimes the most random images are the most interesting.  because they're so far removed from anything else they last so much longer...