Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I know I am crazy, but I will blog every day nevertheless

like fire
A sunset I saw recently...

I must have inherited this trait from my sister - whenever I am most stressed, most taxed, and most at my wit's end in terms of getting things done, I find myself making illogical and elaborate plans for new projects. Are any of you like this?!

So, I've decided to try to blog every day for the remainder of the month of October. I know I'm crazy, but I have my reasons... Reason #1 is - I've always looked longingly at the blogs where people actually do daily posts, and wanted to try it. Reason #2 is - I've been feeling kind of down and uninspired lately - rather, I am inspired to begin things, I'm just having such a hard time finishing. Reason #3 is- you guys are all the best, and I'm hoping your comments will encourage me to move forward.

I'm giving my October posts a schedule, to make myself less crazy:
  • Mixtape Monday
  • Tips & Tutorials Tuesday
  • Wardrobe Wednesday
  • Three Things Thursday
  • Flashback Friday
  • Stitchy Saturday
  • Sketchy Sunday


Feel free to jump on board with me and do this challenge right along with me... I need all the encouragement I can get! :)

7 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I'm looking forward to daily Things I've Made! You can do it!

Andrea said...

I am exactly the same! I am always planning new things instead of finishing what needs done.

Good luck with the daily posts. I have wanted to do it before too but I am not brave enough to try it quite yet. I look forward to seeing all the things you share.

Early Bird Special said...

Yay! I really like your schedule, should be lots of fun!

I've decided to give the daily blogging a shot for the month of October too. Together, we can do it, Flor!! Even if it means hounding each other daily on our Facebook walls. <3

Monica said...

I will have to make an extra effort to check your blog daily, then!
I have a hard enough time juggling mine, and really admire those who can inspire on a daily basis. Good luck!

busy lizzie said...

Just found your blog, and can totally relate to not getting stuff finished. My w.i.p basket is getting crammed with lots of "unfinished stuff". Whats that all about? I often wonder if its because if I finish something I will be disappointed and realise that I'm not quite as good as I thought I was... Good luck with your daily posts, I'll keep an eye out..!

Jenne said...

really looking forward to your weekend posts!! :) We're so lucky you're crazy. ;)

Kayla coo said...

Hello,
I have recently started a blog and I have found yours via flickr.
looking forward to your posts.x