Tuesday, December 9, 2008

6 random shots

So, I've been tagged once more, this time by the lovely, beautiful Megan (whose wardrobe I covet on a daily basis). I was also tagged recently by Akazukin (who has some wonderful flickr pics, by the way) so I'm killing two birds with one stone. Not that I would ever kill birds, but, you know what I mean. :)


I've done the random things post a few times, so this time I thought I'd show you 6 totally random photos from my stream instead:
squinty Santa

by the window

snaggle toes


25
(My great aunt Flora, who I was not named after. I love her eyes.)

silliness
(Yes, I love Steve Martin, particularly in The Jerk.)

final photo session goodbye


Hope all is well - I've been busy enjoying the light snow (and today the light rain) and having tons of new ideas for stuff slosh around in my brain. And I'm mailing a menorah to a certain special someone tomorrow morning!

6 comments:

megan said...

Hehehe, I've never seen the snaggle toes pic before. It's great! AND I just watched The Jerk the other day. That movie is hilarious... still holds up for sure.

sewitsforyou said...

i love collages. I used to make them all of the time. they always made me smile. Your pic smade me smile today.. :o)

Mamameo said...

Love your tidbits. It makes me smile.

Swapna said...

Nice post... hi, I am passing on an award to u.. hope u will visit my blog to collect it..

Joana Rosa Bragan├ža said...

Hi, I just found your pretty blog!
I like it very much.
:)

g said...

I love your photo twist on the random things tag!

and steve martin...this dates me but I use to listen to his stand up RECORD at my sisters...the juggling kittens number {not that I would ever do that or encourage others to do it} is hilarious.