Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hanging on by a thread...

Presencia threads

Ok, ok, I exaggerate - I was just thinking of a title to cheesily accompany this post. I've been MIA for awhile as I work very hard on a project at work. Just wanted to apologize to anyone who I've crossed emails with - I promise I'll return your message soon! It's just that after all the heavy coding I've been doing I don't even want to look at a computer when I get home, so forgive the pokiness...


Back to the picture above, aren't those colors beautiful? Whenever I'm feeling stressed, I find that staring at rainbow shades cheers me up. My dad is weak but still doing well. He is on at least 4 different medications to ease swelling, prevent seizures, and antibiotics and is in rehabilitation to get him in shape to move about on his own.


On a more cheerful note, here's a pic my dad took on one of his travels, it's one of my favorites. I'm not sure who this woman is, but just looking at her pink cinderblock kitchen and kind face makes me happy:
pink kitchen


Hope everyone is warm and well!

3 comments:

Brook said...

MMM i want some of what shes cookin!

Estefanita said...

I'm so glad he's feeling okay! BTW, did you take the 'thread' picture??

Vivi said...

Oh, I bet that kitchen smells delicious! Love your blog!