Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello from Texas

Meet Lucy

I am utilizing my last few free minutes of internet (courtesy of the SAPL, thank you, so much) to say a quick hello and introduce you to Lucy, the cutest dog on the planet. I emerged, stuffy nosed into our backyard yesterday to see this happy little face:



Of course, she belongs to someone else - no dog this cute could be unowned. But she is perfectly welcome to hang in our backyard anytime she wants her tummy scratched. But we do need to teach her it's not wise to try to take on the garbage truck. Although the garbage men were quite amused.


Not much to say except that I'm relaxing and enjoying my relaxing very much. Hope all is well with you guys, too!

4 comments:

susanc said...

What a little cutie! Glad you're having a nice time.

hodge podge said...

oh my goodness! lucy is too cute. gertie and i wish she lived next door to US!

sewitsforyou said...

hope you are having fun and finding some time to relax. it must be super hot there..

SusieQ said...

glad to hear your relaxing. Lucy is too cute. Have fun in Texas!