Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Conversations: Claudia

Conversations: Claudia
1. accidental heart by me 2. i heart you too by Claudia
3. Untitled by me 4. Untitled by Claudia


The lovely lady named Claudia is another talented stitcher I met through Flickr. She has a blog, which is notable for having the loveliest, hand-stitched banner I've ever seen. Her Etsy store is on a break right now, but if you were lucky you might have snatched up hand-stitched beautiful-ness like this, or this, or this.


I was lucky enough to do an exchange with her, and in person, her work is just as gorgeous as it is online. But what I love most about Claudia is the sensitivity and kindness that comes through on her blog and in her work. I love that she's a Hispanic crafter, and very proud of her language and her culture. She's a loving, humorous, wonderful person I'm so glad to have met.


My conversation with Claudia includes just a few of the things that make her special: love, language, and embroidery. Thanks Claudia for filling the internet with love and life! :)

3 comments:

Claudia said...

oh my!
thank you flor, you are too kind :)

Alli said...

I agree, Claudia has the most incredible banner! I don't know which part I love more - the birds or the stitching hand. It's totally perfect.

DeeDee* said...

I have been searching hi & low for the adorable bluebirds pattern, where can I find this at?

DeeDee
Souls-of-my-shoes.blogspot.com