Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Conversations: Beetastic

Conversations: Beetastic
1. my favorite bee by me 2. My Towel for the TTT III swap by Rebekah
3. closeup on the little wrestler by me 4. Luche Libre (UH Nacho Libre) by Rebekah



Rebekah, or Beetastic, as she is known on Flickr, is another sweetheart I met on the internet. I'm not sure how I first connected with her, but I have a feeling it was through our shared interest in embroidery on Flickr. She has a blog, an Etsy store, and you can find her on Ravelry.


She loves vintage kitschy embroidery patterns as much as I do, and has shared many of them on Flickr: check them out! She's been involved in many Craftster swaps, and is yet another multi-crafter who knits, crochets, and sews. I love the color, sweetness, and delicate detail in her work.


My conversation with Rebekah includes some of the fun, color, and humor that brought us together. Thank you Rebekah, both for your kindness and generosity, and the talent and inspiration you share with all of us!

No comments: