Monday, October 5, 2009

Conversations: Kittykill

Conversations: Kittykill
1. fun Needlecrafter pattern by me 2. pin up pillowcase 2 by Pam
3. by the window by me 4. ghastly one by Pam


Pam, or kittykill is fabulous person I first met through Craftster - she's moderator of the ultra-fun, awesome Needlework section. Pam has her own blog, Faster Kittykill, where you'll find hilarious pictures and stories about her dogs, scrappy dog features, movie reviews, crafter interviews, and even drink suggestions.


She is hilarious, gorgeous, sassy, daring and probably about 1000 times cooler than my nerd self. Oh, and of course, she stitches. She has an Etsy shop where she sells hand-embroidered goodness. She's also an Admin of the Flickr Embroidery group, and blogs with us on Feeling Stitchy. When she's not doing all this, she works with domestic abuse survivors day and night. I have immense respect and admiration for her - through all of this she's incredibly kind, warm, funny, and full of joie de vivre.


My conversation with Pam contains just a little of her beautiful stitching - be sure to check Craftster and Flickr for more. Thank you Pam, for making me laugh every time I read your blog, FB, FS, and Craftster posts, and for endlessly inspiring me. You make the internet truly rock! :)

3 comments:

Average Jane Crafter said...

I've been meaning to comment on these conversations, but I never know quite what to say ... they seem so ... complete!

So I'll just say that I love them - I am amazed at the way you are able to converse through each other's pictures! Fantastic! :)

XOXO
Rach

kittykill said...

Aww, this is so awesome! You are amazing!

Giggly said...

I love Pam!