Thursday, November 19, 2009

Epicly ridiculous cross-stitch, tonight I finish thee... (not)

tonight's the night

That's right, peeps, partly in honor of New Moon opening tomorrow night, and partly because I am sadly in want of anything better to do, I have declared this evening Finish Robward Cross Stitch Night. And I will do it! No matter how many viewings of Twilight it takes. (Riffing, of course, included). I promise to post my results this evening. Wish me luck! (Or, perhaps, just a richer social life)... :)



Later that evening: Okay, okay. Dang, cross stitch is slow. I must admit partial defeat - it's midnight, I'm sleepy, and only almost finished. So, the saga continues. But at least his eyes are hilariously red now. :)



only almost finished

3 comments:

Alli said...

Gogogogogogogo! *Dazzle* us with your stitching, haha.

IamSusie said...

oh yeah... cross stitch takes FOREVER! This is a really cute project! I hope you finish it!

jane said...

Oh that's too bad. I was looking forward to seeing the finished piece!