Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rainy day in NYC

It never fails that I never have my camera around when I truly need it. Like today, for instance, when I went to the One of a Kind sale at Pier 94, a collection of booths from crafters and skilled makers and award-winning Etsy sellers. But what really caught and held my attention were the 2 booths at the very front - Hello Craft's booth, which had a cozy table filled with craft ideas that you could make, for free, and take home with you, and the Etsy booth which boasted supplies for making the most flippin' adorable handmade ornaments you've ever seen in your life. You doubt me? Well, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow, when I can actually photograph the cute little suckers. Because if a slug was passing by, then I'd have my camera ready, or if I needed to photograph other charmingly inanimate objects... but when I really need it... oh, never mind my complaining.

And, thanks to the kind person manning the booth, I have 2 little kits that I oh, just might add as surprise gifts to the Feeling Stitchy giveaway.

Have you signed up for that yet? No? Well, get over there! You have until early tomorrow morning to enter, so snap to it! :)

No comments: