Monday, March 29, 2010

A few pictures


Up late after finishing my taxes and feeling too antsy to sleep. So here's a few pictures I uploaded last week around the time of my assignments - by the way - keep those coming! I love all the elaborate suggestions I am getting, and that you're sharing such wonderful spots with me! :)


Up above are my new favorite shoes purchased at Target for 8 bucks. 8 bucks. That alone might make them my favorite, but add to that, they're comfortable, and shiny metallic-y sheen zebra print and I'm just sent over the edge. I always know I've bought a really interesting pair of shoes when I catch people staring longingly at them on the subway. Every once in awhile, people love what I'm wearing so much they feel compelled to comment - like the blue coat I've gotten compliments on all winter. I absolutely love things like that. :)



I loved how the moon lined up between these 2 water towers on my walk last Wednesday. I'm not sure which photo I like better, that one above, or this one:



Not much to say, just antsy and sleepy. How are your taxes going? SO glad mine are over!

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Wow, really beautiful photos!
I've seen your embroidery on Flickr and now i've found your blog!
Hi :)

mizu designs said...

Hi there! Love this blog of yours. I was so happy to see those pics of the LES in Manhattan - a place I'm quite fond of.