Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Three things I like

Three things I like
1. 22 Nov 2009 by katie.cupcake
2. floresita bajo el agua by *helado de nestea*
3. lustro by minililimi

Not much to say today except that I'm tired of the grayness and lukewarm whiteness and ready to wear my collar open, and a skirt without woolen tights or triple shirt layers. And lately all I can seem to focus on are cheesy novels and junk food - but the other day, I did pull a bit of embroidery out.... Pictures maybe, soon. :)


Hope all is well with you and that you're all less restless than me! :)

6 comments:

jane said...

I'm with you on the gray. I'm rebelling by wearing my new bright red spring coat even if the weather is still borderline suitable for it. I might make it snow again but I don't care!

Rebekah said...

You should come visit Washington State. It is sunny and beautiful I even have my windows and doors open at work because it is so warm. Quite unusal for this time of year normally we are bundled up and freezing.

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Nope, right with you on the restlessness. Go away, winter!

cafeaulaine said...

I actually LIKE winter, and I am plenty sick of it too. Hang in there, I'm hoping it's almost over! :)

Plummy Mummy said...

Beautiful colourful pictures. For once, it's sunny here but very cold so I am happy to see any form of colour other than gray.

helado de nestea said...

Hey! that flower under the water is mine :) it's nice to see it here! kisses :*