Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A few night pictures

double

There's no reason at all for these pictures - I was just clicking around in my stream and wanted to share them with you. A few pics I snapped late at night on my way home in Brooklyn. I was playing with filters and got a totally unplanned double-exposure effect on that one up there, which I loved.



Here's one of the pics in that "double exposure", all by itself.



The moon was HUGE that night - and if I'm not mistaken, it was Good Friday. It was a beautiful night, just cool enough to appreciate having worn tights and a light jacket, and people were out in swarms. But mostly I noticed it was a lot of single young men on the toasted side, which simultaneously made me laugh and creeped me out at the same time. :)


Comments from last post:
Thanks, Kat, for that awesome link! I'd always thought there was something oddly unnatural about the angle of the dress strap. So does the original exist? I couldn't tell that from the article...

Dani - thanks! :) Being a mounted policewoman does sound like quite an adventure. :)

Camelama - ooh I love your ideas! Added to the list, and I'll be thinking about horizons for you...

AscenderRisesAbove - thanks for the tip!

No comments: