Monday, October 11, 2010

The Wedding Photobooth



So, I did the wedding photobooth last weekend, and I had a blast. (More or less, how I did it.) I was a bit worried that people might not get silly with the props, and goofy and fun was what I was going for. But people really got into it, and had all the fun I hoped they'd have. Weddings are SO serious, and it provided a much needed break from all the "let's dress up and look perfect" pressure. :)


This was one of the first pics of the night, and right about when I knew it was going to be awesome. :)



I made that little chalkboard up there, by the way - I used a pretty cakeboard, then cut out a rectangle and taped a chalkboard behind it...

There were so many great pics, it's hard to pick just one fave...


Look at these handsome guys!


Supermodel.


Yeah, that's awesome:


I thought this cute couple looked gorgeous:




In between pics, my helpers and the flowergirl thoroughly entertained themselves:


Do you see this? Sweetness.


Flowergirl mugshot (totally her idea, by the way) :)
flower girl

Love.


I adored this cute couple, too:


The bride:
the bride

The groom:
the groom

And here were my gorgeous helpers:
my sweet helpers

All in all, it was hands-down, the best time I've ever had at a wedding. I didn't have a second to mope or cry (I'm a big bawler at weddings) and now I have all of these amazing pics to remember it by. I'd do it again in a second. Hope you enjoy these, too! :)

5 comments:

Carina said...

Man, I wish I could go back in time - would've been so cool to have at our wedding! ;-)

You rock, Flor!

Drop Stitches Not Bombs said...

Yay! These look even more awesome than I'd imagined when you first mentioned the idea! What a perfect combination of having fun and creating memories.

floresita said...

Thank you! It was so much fun!

Mary said...

This was really awesome! I had a friend do a "photo booth" at a party once and it was SO MUCH FUN! It's so simple to create and it's fun to get into.

Estefanita said...

Best. Wedding. Gift. Ever.