Monday, January 24, 2011

Inspiration: Peach-pink

Inspiration: 1/24/11 - Peach-Pink

Pics above from the following talented stitchers:
1. Octopus by glazedangel101; 2. Stickros 2 och 3 by ericaSvala
3. Stitching.. just because.. by Carina; 4. Peachy Keen by moxiedoll77


I've been stuck inside with a cold and cough which is rather uninspiring, so I thought I'd start putting together some daily inspiration mosaics. I really want to resurrect my old Mac so I can enjoy editing pics again - I love my PC laptop, but I'm never confident about the colors I see being representative between Mac and PC. Anyway, here's my favorite shade of peach-pink, as interpreted by many talented people in the Flickr Embroidery pool. :)

4 comments:

Deer Little Fawn said...

These are lovely! Beautiful inspiration! Yeah I recently realised that my blog looks really different on my pc to how it does on my bf's mac, weird 'cause I hadn't realised there would be so much of a difference.
xBeth

beadgirl said...

pretty!

Svala said...

Feel honored I gave you some inspiration! Nice blog you have too! Actually just stumbled over it =o)

Cristy said...

Gorgeous. I forget to like peach-pink sometimes. But this collection of images makes me feel happy!