Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yup, I've been AWOL

t1

I know, it's been a long, long time. But what with starting a new job, fitting in my workouts, and just feeding myself, I've had little to no time to blog here. Also, there are so many cool up and coming things in the works on Feeling Stitchy, that it's all I can do to keep up!

Example: this dude by Corvus
March Stitch Along for Feeling Stitchy

I'm thinking t-shirt embroidery? And I gotta get on that, like this weekend! We're busily reviewing TONS of new books on FS, I'm reviewing a new pattern - sheesh! How about I hire someone to live the rest of my life? ;)

Hope all is well with you guys - miss you!

2 comments:

artisamc said...

we've missed you too, lady! hope the new job is treating you well and giving you time to create! (that's where i'm struggling, lol)

Nicky said...

I know how you feel. I too just started a new job and have very recently started blogging for a group blog too! It's quite a bit of cyber-time-devotion!!! Hope you get time to enjoy the fresh air in between. Can't wait to see what you do with the octopus pattern :D