Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

new dress
ww

This Wardrobe Wednesday is a bit of a throwback, but I was thinking of this dress after reading an article about how Michele Obama shops at Target. :)

I was pretty amused that we own the same dress:

Was2516969

I always found the length a tiny bit unsatisfying on me - my favorite length for dresses is just below the knee, but it's so hard to find them. Especially in south Texas, where all I tend to see are micro-minis or ankle-length broomskirts.

Anybody else own something a famous person wore? I shall require photographic proof! ;)

3 comments:

LimeRiot said...

Ha! How fun! The dress looks great on you. Love the fabric.

caroline said...

I own this Liz Claiborne (from Isaac Mizrahi's collection with them) that Michelle Obama has worn.

http://coolspotters.com/political-figures/michelle-obama/and/clothing/liz-claiborne-ny-ikat-sleeveless-column-dress#medium-184128

I got mine on super duper clearance, though I can't wear it at the moment due to some weight gain.

My Realitty said...

What a great idea. C