Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three Things Thursday: love, love, love

love, love, love
   1. I heart my hometown, 2. My 2nd piece, for Valentine's :), 3. Cafe Loveless

It's weeks like these that I'm really grateful to the world for Flickr. When I'm uninspired, or feeling blah, just logging in and seeing these wonderful bursts of color and thought and creativity just buoys me up.

l1
l2
l3

I'm seeing a lot of greens in my faves lately. And knits. I've been knitting pretty steadily lately, actually working on about 5 different projects now, which I'll show you very soon! :) But if you have a Ravelry account, you can get a sneak peek! :)

Lastly, here's a palette I made, eyedropping the 3 pics in that mosaic above:
thursday palette

Hope these posts are inspiring you any bit as much as they do me! :)

1 comment:

gina said...

hi flor :) thanks for including me in your three things thursday, I'm so flattered!