Monday, December 19, 2011

mosaic monday: holiday favorites


   1. merry and bright by Nanacompany, 2. little red holiday tree garland by stitchinnetka
   3. Christmas Pudding Ornament by wildolive, 4. romy_rotkaeppchen by revoluzzza


Some more wonderful holiday favorites I found on Flickr. It's right around this time that I start to really enjoy the season, and wish I could curl up with a cup of cocoa, and just make holiday crafts all day and night...

The lovely photo layout you see above comes from Pugly Pixel, a site I have a serious crush on. It's so clean and beautifully designed, with an eye to every tiny detail. I used the free glitter texture samples, which are pretty irresistible. I mean, they're glitter. I love that I'm not the only one with glitter on the brain.

I added a few of the free elements to Feeling Stitchy (for a more holiday theme) and I'm thinking I'll be spending my winter break with a cup of coffee, bloodshot eyes, a blog bling kit, and a $5, 30-day subscription. I seriously have not seen a site I love so much in a long time. One of the nicest things I've ever found via Pinterest. :)

No comments: