Tuesday, January 3, 2012

typography tuesday


I love this clean, simple To-do list I found on a cute site called A Pair of Pears. Perfect for my ever-growing, daily to-do lists, I think. :)

On the same blog they're doing a sweet monthly series, featuring a history and profile of a new font every month, called The Face of Type. As a stolid Wes Anderson fan, my favorite post so far is naturally Futura. :)

Lately I've been admiring clean blog designs with lots of whitespace, as I tinker around on my own blogs...

Screen shot 2012-01-04 at 9.22.49 PM

I adore the very clean, wonderfully aligned layout on Quill and Fox. You can always tell when a talented designer is doing the blogging.


I'm also admiring a free Blogger template called Simplo.
Screen shot 2012-01-04 at 9.21.11 PM


Speaking of beautiful, cleanly designed blogs, how about:
Screen shot 2012-01-04 at 9.29.20 PM

Sigh. Truly gorgeous.

1 comment:

Estefanita said...

Futura is now on my list of 'WANT'