Saturday, October 12, 2013

Stitching Saturday: still with the knitting

Untitled

Yes, I know, August is over, and so is September. I spent a nice few days organizing all my projects and plans... somewhat. Up above is a color scheme I was thinking of for a future Log Cabin knit quilt.

I've already started on this quilt, as I mentioned previously, it's already a perfect size to warm my lap in the cool South Texas winter. Yes cool, it's never really cold here. :)
Log Cabin quilt

Here's the back - I like the bumpy look - I'm hoping my toes won't catch on the edges, though:
Untitled

Here's a project I finished ages ago, but didn't photograph (this is becoming a bit common for me, sigh):
Untitled

It's a combination of two Katie Kutthroat patterns I love: "That's what she said" and the border from "You're a Hooker"

Aside from that, I've been doing the normal: reading voraciously, teaching people to knit, buying too much yarn, and wishing I had time to stitch everything. Hope all are well! :)

No comments: