Friday, March 7, 2014

Feline Friday: mystery kitty

Untitled

From time to time, I am visited by mystery kitties. This gorgeous kitty has a beautiful, glossy coat with markings like an ocelot, and she is HUGE. For reference, I have pretty big honking feet - at least 9 1/2 and she dwarfs them. Her fuzzy paws are big and adorable.

Untitled

From the moment she arrived at my doorstep she did nothing but purr and roll around at my feet, begging to be pet...

Total ham.

I'm guessing she must be related to Freckles, Pickles, and Sofia, but due to her size, I think she must be older than them. Maybe she's their mother?

Untitled

Look at that beautiful, shaggy coat! She is well-kept and gorgeous, is never hungry, and only appears every few weeks, so I'm assuming somebody owns her.

Untitled

I love the pointy lynx-like tips on the edges of her ears. What a lovely mystery kitty she is.

No comments: