Friday, May 1, 2009

Actual finished embroidery!

little freebie

This week has been crazy. One of those weeks where it's hard to sleep, where every day you feel a thousand different emotions, where you re-play in your mind everything you've said, if you could have said it better, wondering what you did right, wondering what you did wrong, etc. etc. Into infinity. Which is why I was so happy when I saw this little freebie from Jenny, at exactly the right moment last night. I was able to drop everything I was doing and every thought I was thinking and, just make something.


I'm in love. Too much sweetness!


closeup

Hope all is well with you and that this weekend you find time to do the things that bring you peace.

6 comments:

AJ Bindel said...

This is great, Flor! I saw the pattern this morning, and knew I needed some stitch therapy too after this week. I just put the last touches on mine, but still have a little more work to do on it, because I'm going to turn it into a softie!

Rachel said...

Aw, she is too cute! Excellent distraction :)

Anonymous said...

Hiee there..is my first time here at your space and i love it. It's so cozy and confy and is filled with one of the things i love..yep embroidery!
Love this one..so well made and soo sweet! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

Anonymous said...

She is super cute !!!
I know what you mean when you said: "One of those weeks..." . Thanks for the good wishes and the same to you !

Limon Partido said...

too precious....and yes...time to find something that eases the soul....

sewitsforyou said...

I love this. You did a great job. I need stitch therapy on a daily basis!