Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Bowie completed

bowie1

It is quite nice to finally be done with a project - this was a nice cross stitch from a free pattern - just complex enough to take me more than a week to stitch, but simple enough that I couldn't get discouraged or bored.

I'd say this is a perfect cross stitch for a beginner who is looking for a new challenge. Much appreciation to the creator, F.P. Molina who did a great job with this one. If you're into knitting, there's a knitted chart up for grabs, too.

I subbed a few colors I didn't have on hand, for something close (the orange, the blue, the darker flesh tone, and the pink on the mouth). The rest of the colors are from the pattern. Great fun, and the person who received it loved it.

bowieframe
Free pattern from F.P. Molina

No comments: